Learn to live with EASE and free from pain caused by inflammation.
In this class you will learn
- Easy and cost-effective wellness tips and tools to create an anti-inflammatory lifestyle.
- What foods, eating approach, and wellness practices are most important and effective for decreasing overall inflammation
- Brain wellness tips and tools for decreasing stress and reducing your body’s inflammation load.
- Which lab testing is best to identify hidden inflammation in your body.
- Hidden sources of inflammation that are often missed on yearly physicals and health assessments.
- How the balance of our meridians and chakras impact our level of inflammation.
- Which supplements and nutrients make the greatest impact on decreasing our inflammation level.
Dr. Debbie Roche is a board-certified chiropractor, functional medicine practitioner, and intuitive empowerment coach. She has great passion for teaching people how to live more vibrant and empowered lives through brain wellness, chiropractic medicine, natural medicine, cellular nutrition, metaphysics, and a strong connection to the divine/universal energy.
In addition to her chiropractic degree from National University of Health Sciences, Dr. Debbie has a master’s degree in human nutrition from the University of Bridgeport and three undergraduate degrees from Eckerd College in biochemistry, psychology, and health promotion. She is also board-certified to practice acupuncture in the state of Florida.