Thank you for your interest in First Unity Spiritual Campus’ Tree of Life, which publicly salutes those who have generously supported First Unity and the Pew to Chair Campaign. The Tree will adorn a prominent spot in the Sanctuary. The Tree of Life with its leaves, serves as a permanent reminder to all visitors and congregants of those individuals, businesses and families who have supported First Unity Spiritual Campus through this charitable program. Our goal is to purchase 400 chairs. The Tree of Life Campaign contributions in the amount of $300 will be recognized as a gold metal leaf on the Tree.
Help Us Grow!
The Pew to Chair Campaign will give the Sanctuary more flexibility with its space:
- Versatility and flexibility of campus space
- Additional room for Spiritual Education classes
- Enhance and grow the Youth Ministry programs
- Increase campus exposure to local/regional community for events and activities
An inscription of your choice is a lasting recognition showing your support of First Unity Spiritual Campus. The gold metal leaf can contain up to 3 lines, 20-23 characters and spaces per line. We encourage you to consider purchasing a Chair and adding to the Tree of Life for these important reasons.
- Your gift will benefit First Unity Spiritual Campus, the Sanctuary and its people with more functionality of its space.
- Your gift will be recognized on the Tree of Life as a permanent reminder to all visitors and congregants to recognize your support.
- Contributions to First Unity qualify as a charitable donation under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
“Let the leaves symbolize the donors…Like softly fallen petals that nourish the earth, they have touched the lives of others.” ~ Author Unknown
Two ways to pay: one-time gift of $300 OR make a deposit of $100 today, with 4 additional $50 monthly payments, to be invoiced.