First Unity Spiritual Campus is the ideal place to experience your spectacular wedding ceremony and reception! Located in the charming historic area of 4th Street North in sunny St. Petersburg, Florida, First Unity Spiritual Campus has long served many couples by providing spiritual, secular, traditional, and non-traditional wedding ceremonies. We are an inclusive community welcoming couples of all beliefs and honoring marriage equality for all couples. Just as every couple is special and unique, we will co-create your wedding ceremony to suit your personal style and flair.
At First Unity Spiritual Campus we offer several wedding ceremony and reception venues that are ideal for a conventional or contemporary wedding, vow renewal, commitment or re-commitment ceremony.
Our affordable packages ensure everything is just right for your special day:
- Enchanting, romantic setting;
- Personalized, meaningful and memorable ceremony created by our Officiants;
- Spacious and lovely reception accommodations;
- Accommodations for Brides and Grooms and attendants to relax as they prepare for the ceremony;
- Child care;
- And a Wedding Coordinator who will work with you at the level you choose.
First Unity Spiritual Campus has multiple venues to host wedding ceremonies year around, including an architecturally stunning octagonal sanctuary with 5200 square feet of space, professional sound and lighting equipment. The Sanctuary, with its soft lighting and wood beams can hold up to 350 guests.
For smaller or more intimate affairs, we host wedding ceremonies in:
- Our peaceful Meditation Garden;
- Our romantic Rose Garden with a beautiful fountain and mural as a backdrop;
- Our outdoor Courtyard beneath a sparkling chandelier;
- The lovely Hornaday Educational Annex, with several glittering chandeliers;
- Or, our D’Alessandro Chapel.
Lagattuta Hall, with an adjacent full kitchen, is perfect for your both your wedding and reception or simply your reception with 2000 square feet of space, dining seating for 150 and plenty of room for music and dancing. You can also choose to entertain guests with refreshments prior to the reception or for your reception outside under our canopy!
Surrounded by several magnificent trees, First Unity Spiritual Campus provides enchanting backdrops for your wedding photography memories.
Please call 727.527.2222 to schedule a tour, meet with our Wedding Coordinator, or for more information.